Exodus 19:5-6 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: 6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
Greetings and a happy new month to you Kingdom Priest KP in the making!
I am so excited and look forward to a wonderful spiritual journey and transformation over the next one month. This training is designed for children of God, those that have been translated from the power of darkness into the Kingdom of the Lord Jesus.
We all need to make an intentional commitment to carry out these spiritual exercises that are designed to bring accelerated spiritual transformation.
Holy Spirit taught me the essentials of transforming my own spiritual habit and eventually attain KP level ….still growing!
I will like us to discuss the following timetable for the program:
- Intense participation is essential.
- Take the exercise as early as possible before you go far into the day.
- Where you are expected to express your love or a Psalm or a song or a Hymn to God do it by vocalizing it as if God is sitting or standing with you in the room. I am sure you know that He dwells in your heart and therefore that He is always with you.
- Refer to the Bible references, meditate on them and be a doer of the Word.
- THE LORD BLESS YOU AS YOU PARTICIPATE. FEEL FREE TO SHARE A THOUGHT OR A TESTIMONY AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. IS GOD LAYING ANYONE IN YOUR HEART THAT MAY BENEFIT FROM THIS MONTH OF TRAINING, PLEASE GET SUCH TO JOIN
On a general note, the daily exercise comprises 5 or 6 activities as follows:
a) Study of the Word, a Scriptural topic or a Presentation.
b) An admonition to carry out a 15-minute spiritual exercise at least twice in a day
c) An admonition to pray in the spirit
d) An admonition to refresh your spirit on a continuous basis through the day.
e) An admonition to worship and bless the Lord.
If you are consistent with these activities and you put in the necessary hours, at least 30 hours in a week, to practice the presence of God, you will be well on your way to becoming a Kingdom Priest.
a) For today, 1st day of training, study the following verses:
Jude verse 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
1Timothy 4:8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
Also study the presentation below
b) Carry out 15-minute spiritual exercises twice as detailed in activity b below ??.
15 MINUTE SPIRITUAL EXERCISE PACKAGE.
- Expressions of love to God x10 (through songs, psalms, personal words and songs in tongues)
- Take spiritual vitamins: make declaration that works of the flesh be subdued in your life (Gal 5:19-21);
I subdue the works of the flesh which are: adultery, fornication, including all forms of sexual immorality, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, envy, anger, outbursts of wrath, malice, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, murders, drunkenness, revelries, filthy communication and the like; I crucify the flesh with it’s lusts, passions, affections and desires.
I have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Christ; I cause the 9 fold fruit of the spirit to mature, multiply and find expression in my life. This is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. (Gal 5:22-24).
- God has delivered me from the power of darkness and has translated me into the kingdom of His dear son (Col. 1:13); I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus and my sins are forgiven (Col. 1:14); Hallelujah, I am the righteousness of God in Christ and I am a partaker of His divine nature (2 Pet. 1:4). Because Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, I am free from sin, sickness and poverty. (Galatians 3: 13)
4) I was dead in trespasses and sins; walking according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, but God has raised me up and made me to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward me through Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:1-2, 6-7
- I receive the manifestations of the Spirit in my life and I covet the vocal inspiration gifts as well as revelation and power gifts and I manifest them in the name of the Lord
Jesus (I Cor. 12:31).
- Reflect on 1 to 4, communicate with the Lord listen to Him speak to you.
GOD IS SPEAKING, ARE YOU LISTENING?
c) Pray 1 hour in the Spirit
d) Refresh your spirit every 2 hours.
e) Take time to thank, bless and worship God again.