a) Work on your PURPOSE with Holy Spirit.. discuss the content, strategy and the modality:
What is the purpose of your engagement here, on this side of eternity, in this part of the world and at this timing of your life?
Let your decision be Spirit guided. Let your spirit be the lamp or candle of the Lord (Proverbs 20:27). Spend quality time today to fall in line with the right purpose. When you do, the following Scripture will automatically always get fulfilled in your life. “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.”
Romans 8:28 NIV
What is the CONTENT, what is the STRATEGY AND what is the THE MODALITY of your purpose?
Take more time to read the book:
b) Carry out the 15-minute spiritual exercises twice as detailed in activity b below ??.
15 MINUTE SPIRITUAL EXERCISE PACKAGE.
- Expressions of love to God x10 (through songs, psalms, personal words and songs in tongues)
- Take spiritual vitamins: make declaration that works of the flesh be subdued in your life (Gal 5:19-21);
I subdue the works of the flesh which are: adultery, fornication, including all forms of sexual immorality, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, envy, anger, outbursts of wrath, malice, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, murders, drunkenness, revelries, filthy communication and the like; I crucify the flesh with it’s lusts, passions, affections and desires.
I have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Christ; I cause the 9 fold fruit of the spirit to mature, multiply and find expression in my life. This is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. (Gal 5:22-24).
- God has delivered me from the power of darkness and has translated me into the kingdom of His dear son (Col. 1:13); I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus and my sins are forgiven (Col. 1:14); Hallelujah, I am the righteousness of God in Christ and I am a partaker of His divine nature (2 Pet. 1:4). Because Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, I am free from sin, sickness and poverty. (Galatians 3: 13)
4) I was dead in trespasses and sins; walking according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, but God has raised me up and made me to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward me through Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:1-2, 6-7
- I receive the manifestations of the Spirit in my life and I covet the vocal inspiration gifts as well as revelation and power gifts and I manifest them in the name of the Lord
Jesus (I Cor. 12:31).
- Reflect on 1 to 4, communicate with the Lord listen to Him speak to you.
GOD IS SPEAKING, ARE YOU LISTENING?
c) Pray 2 hours in the Spirit
d) Refresh your spirit every 2 hours.
e) Worship for 30 minutes in the night.
f) Appraise yourself using the following slide: