a) Meditate on 1 Corinthians 13
What are the characteristics of pure love?
• Love suffers long,
• is kind;
• does not envy;
• love does not parade itself,
• is not puffed up;
• does not behave rudely, • does not seek its own,
• is not provoked,
• thinks no evil;
• does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
• bears all things,
• believes all things,
• hopes all things,
• endures all things.
I Corinthians 13:4-7
In particular, think over verse 5:
“Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking”_ *(1 Cor. 13:5)*.
Take time to let the message sink into your heart.
Too many people would rather declare, “Well, I know what’s mine, though. I’ve got my say-so, and I’m going to have it. I’ve got my rights, and I’m going to have them.” And they insist on having their own way, no matter how much their actions may hurt someone else.
This should not be in the case of love.
b) Carry out 15-minute spiritual exercises twice.
Brethren, the world and I’m sorry to say, many Christians have maintained the worldly order of putting the flesh ahead of the spirit for too long, something that the revelation of Jesus had turned around to be in keeping with His original will for mankind.
We must emphasize this God’s will in the first instance. This is how our contributions in the platforms that we are opportuned to be in can be meaningful. Only in the stressing of that order and getting others to move along with it can we say that we are true witnesses indeed.
Moving with it, that is getting as many as possible to align with God’s exclamation through Zechariah to Zerubabbel of NOT BY POWER NOR BY MIGHT BUT BY MY SPIRIT, lies the answer to our troubles. When our spirit is directed to receive from the Spirit of God as in Proverbs 20:27, and thereby takes the lead to affect every other aspect of us (our mind, will, memory, intellect imagination and of course the FLESH), we shall through the specifics received from God go out triumphantly and take over the land.
THE TASK IS URGENT.
Meanwhile, spend quality time to express your love, praises and appreciation to HIM
I subdue the works of the flesh which are: adultery, fornication, including all forms of sexual immorality, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, envy, anger, outbursts of wrath, malice, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, murders, drunkenness, revelries, filthy communication and the like; I crucify the flesh with it’s lusts, passions, affections and desires.
I put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Christ; I cause the 9 fold fruit of the spirit to mature, multiply and find expression in my life. This is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. (Gal 5:22-24).
- God has delivered me from the power of darkness and has translated me into the kingdom of His dear son (Col. 1:13); I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus and my sins are forgiven (Col. 1:14); Hallelujah, I am the righteousness of God in Christ and I am a partaker of His divine nature (2 Pet. 1:4). Because Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, I am free from sin, sickness and poverty. (Galatians 3: 13)
4) I was dead in trespasses and sins; walking according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, but God has raised me up and made me to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward me through Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:1-2, 6-7. Because the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in me, He that raised up Christ from the dead also quickens or makes alive my mortal body by His Spirit that dwells in me. Romans 8:11.
- I receive the manifestations of the Spirit in my life and I covet the vocal inspiration gifts as well as revelation and power gifts. I manifest them in the name of the Lord Jesus (I Cor. 12:31). In particular, I covet the gift of Prophecy to empower me to engage my spirit in worship and praise of God and to expand and transform my vocabulary from carnal to spiritual. I receive boldness as I declare God’s words with clarity and power.
- Reflect on 1 to 4, communicate with the Lord listen to Him speak to you.
GOD IS SPEAKING, ARE YOU LISTENING?
c) Pray for 1 hour in the Spirit
d) Refresh your spirit every 2 hours.
e) Worship 30 minutes at Night