a) Today, we take time to look at some of the spiritual resources available for us to dethrone the spiritual network at war against us and our nation. Study the chart below:
Fighting the good fight of Faith and Taking the Battle to the Gates of Hell
The diagram above is included in Module 6 on Boosting Faith.
However, I will like to provide deeper interpretation on how we can maximise every spiritual engagement with kingdom of darkness.
The Black Ring
This is the outermost entry into the spiritual battle. It comprises putting on the whole armour of God. Eph 6:12-18
At this level, it is mostly logos driven… about what the Bible says.
Your ability in using the armour is dependent on your spiritual capacity.
If two of us are at different spiritual capacities, the use of the Sword of the Spirit will differ …right?
Spiritual capacity is dependent on how intense and regularly you carry out intense spiritual workout.
I have observed that most of us hardly proceed beyond this black circle. We quote all the scriptures and thank God for answered prayers. There is more to be done …
The Green Ring
This level is deeper. It comprises 1Cor 12:7-11 and Eph 4:16….
• The use of the supernatural gifts of the Spirit. You need revelation of hidden things, you need to understand actions in the realm of the spirit in order to fight the good fight. You need the supernatural power gifts at the level of engagement. You need the vocal gifts.
• Bringing other Kingdom Priests into the fight of faith. One person cannot engage the kingdom of darkness.
• Hearing God’s direction in form of strategies for engagement. This is indispensable in taking the battle to the gates of hell. The adversary is formidable. You must hear from God. It calls for expanding the bandwidth of communication with Holy Spirit
The Pink Ring
This level is deeper than the Green. It comprises:
• Activating prophecies Dan 9:1-3. God is always speaking on everything under the Sun. God’s Agenda is no exception and your personal life is not either. Is 46:10. God always declares the end from the beginning through predictions and prophecies. When you do, the heavenly host is mobilised to uphold God’s words.
• Declaring Prophecies. This is proclaiming the prophecies through all forms of social network. Your broadcast is extremely effective because the words that you speak is spirit and it’s life when powered by Holy Spirit.
• Carry out God’s instructions received by revelation and other avenues. This is why we must learn to hear God in fighting the good fight of faith.
This is the Victory ring. The bullseye. This comprises:
• Implementing God’s Agenda for Nigeria or for your life. This is accelerated by having a roadmap and timeline. You cannot fight the fight of faith, most of the time, in a single engagement.
• The victory is manifested in dethroning the kingdom of darkness and expanding the boundary of the Kingdom of God
• The victory is manifested in demonstrating the superiority of the Kingdom of God over that of darkness
• The victory is manifested in showing to the world that theocracy works!!!
Let’s do this …
b) Carry out 15-minute spiritual exercises twice.
- Expressions of love to God x10 (through songs, psalms, personal words and songs in tongues)
- Take spiritual vitamins: make declaration that works of the flesh be subdued in your life (Gal 5:19-21);
I mortify my members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, as well as covetousness, which is idolatry. In addition, I put off anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy and filthy communication out of my mouth (Colossians 3:5,8). I refuse to lie and I crucify the flesh with it’s lusts, passions, affections and desires.
I put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Christ; I cause the 9 fold fruit of the spirit to mature, multiply and find expression in my life. This is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. (Gal 5:22-24).
3. Heavenly Father, I thank You today, because You are my Father. Because I have been born again, I am Your very own child, and You are my very own Father. Thank You, for Your great plan of redemption which you planned and then sent the Lord Jesus Christ to consummate. Thank You, that this plan of redemption not only provided for the remission of sins and the New Birth, but provided for healing for my physical body. For it is written in Matthew 8:17 that Himself, Jesus, took my infirmities and bare my sicknesses. What He bore, I need not bear. Because He bore my infirmities, because He bore my sicknesses, I’m healed; I’m free. I no longer have sickness. I no longer have disease. Jesus bore sickness and disease for me. It is also written in First Peter 2:24, “By whose stripes ye were healed.” If we were healed, I was healed. I am therefore well. I believe that in my heart, and because I believe that in my heart, I say it with my mouth. By His stripes, I am healed. Hallelujah!
4. I was dead in trespasses and sins; walking according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, but God has raised me up and made me to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward me through Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:1-2, 6-7. Because the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in me, He that raised up Christ from the dead also quickens or makes alive my mortal body by His Spirit that dwells in me. Romans 8:11.
- I receive the manifestations of the Spirit in my life and I covet the vocal inspiration gifts as well as revelation and power gifts. I manifest them in the name of the Lord Jesus (I Cor. 12:31). In particular, I covet the gift of Prophecy to empower me to engage my spirit in worship and praise of God and to expand and transform my vocabulary from carnal to spiritual. I receive boldness as I declare God’s words with clarity and power.
c) Pray for 1 hour in the Spirit
d) Refresh your spirit every 2 hours.
e) Worship 30 minutes at Night
This Post Has One Comment
Thanks so much for good work and encouraging the body of Christ