a) The major benefit of this spiritual transformational training is personal upgrade in your spiritual level. The second benefit is the effect that these individual upgrades will have on national transformation.
- First of all, I want you to take note of the following testimony:
I remember when I made an *intentional commitment * to take my spiritual life to a whole new level.
This was my condition then:
- I was a baby Christian …that is, I took spiritual things lightly… went to church, study my bible, logged in about 10 hours a week on spiritual things… member of Full Gospel Businessmen etc.
Result: I heard God occasionally, more committed to my business growth, little manifestation of the Spirit, would jive when given opportunity to preach or lead prayer because it was more of what the Bible says …
*I remained a baby Christian *
Until I made that intentional commitment. I heard from a brother how he would spend his weekend to login 20 hours on spiritual matters!
It was a wow!
He was then a consultant medical practitioner.
What? I was then a consultant civil engineer
I reasoned that if I could not do as much as I desired during the week I would emulate this bro …
I started with Saturday morning 6am – 12noon …6 hours non-stop praying in the spirit and interpretation with another bro who was also committed to the process as I was.
• I became a man of the Spirit
• I began to hear God more powerfully
• I introduced the first one hour spiritual program into my business agenda and motivated my staff to join
• My business shot up from local to international and we became the first system integrator in Oi/Gas
• My personal ministry and purpose was discovered and I connected it to my business life
• Inspiration began to flow from Holy Spirit to write books that are truly inspiring because the content were deposited by Holy Spirit Himself
• And now, Holy Spirit has brought me to this influential position about Kingdom Priesthood and God’s Agenda for Nigeria
Your spiritual trajectory is a function of how intense your spiritual workout is.
Your spiritual capacity is a function of how intense your spiritual life is.
Your intimacy with God is a function of how intense your spiritual workout is!
2. The following is an important podcast that explains the need for and the reason why every Christian should undertake this series of training. Click on the link to listen to MODULE 2:
Thank you for listening. You may need to listen to it again in the next few days
b) Carry out 15-minute spiritual exercises twice.
- Expressions of love to God x10 (through songs, psalms, personal words and songs in tongues)
- Take spiritual vitamins: make declaration that works of the flesh be subdued in your life (Gal 5:19-21);
I mortify my members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, as well as covetousness, which is idolatry. In addition, I put off anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy and filthy communication out of my mouth (Colossians 3:5,8). I refuse to lie and I crucify the flesh with it’s lusts, passions, affections and desires.
I put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Christ; I cause the 9 fold fruit of the spirit to mature, multiply and find expression in my life. This is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. (Gal 5:22-24).
3. Heavenly Father, I thank You today, because You are my Father. Because I have been born again, I am Your very own child, and You are my very own Father. Thank You, for Your great plan of redemption which you planned and then sent the Lord Jesus Christ to consummate. Thank You, that this plan of redemption not only provided for the remission of sins and the New Birth, but provided for healing for my physical body. For it is written in Matthew 8:17 that Himself, Jesus, took my infirmities and bare my sicknesses. What He bore, I need not bear. Because He bore my infirmities, because He bore my sicknesses, I’m healed; I’m free. I no longer have sickness. I no longer have disease. Jesus bore sickness and disease for me. It is also written in First Peter 2:24, “By whose stripes ye were healed.” If we were healed, I was healed. I am therefore well. I believe that in my heart, and because I believe that in my heart, I say it with my mouth. By His stripes, I am healed. Hallelujah!
4. I was dead in trespasses and sins; walking according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, but God has raised me up and made me to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward me through Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:1-2, 6-7. Because the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in me, He that raised up Christ from the dead also quickens or makes alive my mortal body by His Spirit that dwells in me. Romans 8:11.
- I receive the manifestations of the Spirit in my life and I covet the vocal inspiration gifts as well as revelation and power gifts. I manifest them in the name of the Lord Jesus (I Cor. 12:31). In particular, I covet the gift of Prophecy to empower me to engage my spirit in worship and praise of God and to expand and transform my vocabulary from carnal to spiritual. I receive boldness as I declare God’s words with clarity and power.
c) Pray for 1 hour in the Spirit
d) Refresh your spirit every 2 hours.
e) Worship 30 minutes at Night