a) Study what LOVE is. Start from the Lord’s command in John 13:34,35; 15:12-13; 1 Corinthians 12:25-26.
John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
John 15:12-13 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
1 Corinthians 12:25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. 26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
Also, study I John 3:13-24, and finally, Ephesians 4:1-6.
From these, take note of the following 13 points:
- This Love is commanded by God Himself; not made optional.
- It is the type of love that is in every way like His own and is freely bestowed upon us.
- One that will be so evident, carrying the mark of Heaven
- You can’t find its type anywhere in the universe
- It is one that will make the world hate us and that will make us know that we have passed from death on to life.
- Doing the opposite, that is, hating my brother, means I am a murderer.
- Being an imitator of or being a child of God connotes that I should be able to lay down my life for my brother.
- We should never shut up our bowels of compassion from our brothers, never love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
- We know by loving, that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
- When we do, we receive of Him whatever we ask, because we keep His commandments, and do those things including loving, that are pleasing in his sight. 1 John 3:13-24 KJV
- Walking in the God kind of Love guarantees the air of humility, meekness, longsuffering, forgiveness and forbearance.
- When we endeavour to put on this fruit of the Spirit, we are kept in the bond of peace and we function in the Holy Spirit centered network of unity that is able to take over the spiritual and political realm of Nigeria.
- There should be no schism in the body.
LISTEN TO THE FOLLOWING PODCAST (MODULE 1 OF GOD’S AGENDA):
b) Carry out 15-minute spiritual exercises twice.
- Expressions of love to God x10 (through songs, psalms, personal words and songs in tongues)
- Take spiritual vitamins: make declaration that works of the flesh be subdued in your life (Gal 5:19-21);
I subdue the works of the flesh which are: adultery, fornication, including all forms of sexual immorality, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, envy, anger, outbursts of wrath, malice, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, murders, drunkenness, revelries, filthy communication and the like; I crucify the flesh with it’s lusts, passions, affections and desires.
I put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Christ; I cause the 9 fold fruit of the spirit to mature, multiply and find expression in my life. This is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. (Gal 5:22-24).
- God has delivered me from the power of darkness and has translated me into the kingdom of His dear son (Col. 1:13); I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus and my sins are forgiven (Col. 1:14); Hallelujah, I am the righteousness of God in Christ and I am a partaker of His divine nature (2 Pet. 1:4). Because Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, I am free from sin, sickness and poverty. (Galatians 3: 13)
4) I was dead in trespasses and sins; walking according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, but God has raised me up and made me to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward me through Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:1-2, 6-7. Because the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in me, He that raised up Christ from the dead also quickens or makes alive my mortal body by His Spirit that dwells in me. Romans 8:11.
- I receive the manifestations of the Spirit in my life and I covet the vocal inspiration gifts as well as revelation and power gifts. I manifest them in the name of the Lord Jesus (I Cor. 12:31). In particular, I covet the gift of Prophecy to empower me to engage my spirit in worship and praise of God and to expand and transform my vocabulary from carnal to spiritual. I receive boldness as I declare God’s words with clarity and power.
- Reflect on 1 to 4, communicate with the Lord listen to Him speak to you.
GOD IS SPEAKING, ARE YOU LISTENING?
c) Pray for 1 hour in the Spirit
d) Refresh your spirit every 2 hours.
e) Worship 30 minutes at Night