a) Study fasting from Isaiah 58
Watch the following video – How Satan stops our prayers.
b) Carry out 15-minute spiritual exercises twice.
- Expressions of love to God x10 (through songs, psalms, personal words and songs in tongues)
- Take spiritual vitamins: make declaration that works of the flesh be subdued in your life (Gal 5:19-21);
I subdue the works of the flesh which are: adultery, fornication, including all forms of sexual immorality, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, envy, anger, outbursts of wrath, malice, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, murders, drunkenness, revelries, filthy communication and the like; I crucify the flesh with it’s lusts, passions, affections and desires.
I put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Christ; I cause the 9 fold fruit of the spirit to mature, multiply and find expression in my life. This is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. (Gal 5:22-24).
- God has delivered me from the power of darkness and has translated me into the kingdom of His dear son (Col. 1:13); I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus and my sins are forgiven (Col. 1:14); Hallelujah, I am the righteousness of God in Christ and I am a partaker of His divine nature (2 Pet. 1:4). Because Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, I am free from sin, sickness and poverty. (Galatians 3: 13)
4) I was dead in trespasses and sins; walking according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, but God has raised me up and made me to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward me through Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:1-2, 6-7. Because the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in me, He that raised up Christ from the dead also quickens or makes alive my mortal body by His Spirit that dwells in me. Romans 8:11.
- I receive the manifestations of the Spirit in my life and I covet the vocal inspiration gifts as well as revelation and power gifts. I manifest them in the name of the Lord Jesus (I Cor. 12:31). In particular, I covet the gift of Prophecy to empower me to engage my spirit in worship and praise of God and to expand and transform my vocabulary from carnal to spiritual. I receive boldness as I declare God’s words with clarity and power.
- Reflect on 1 to 4, communicate with the Lord listen to Him speak to you.
GOD IS SPEAKING, ARE YOU LISTENING?
c) Pray for 1 hour in the Spirit
d) Refresh your spirit every 2 hours.
e) Worship 30 minutes at Night