a) With the help of slide 23 of MODULE 8, Define your integrity profile & start your personal integrity plan
b) Study the cases in slides 17 and 18 of Module 8 on some corrupt Nigerians.
c) Integrity has a lot to do with
your mind and character. Romans 12:1,2.
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Do not be conformed to the pattern of this world but let your mind be transformed. Let the components of your soul, that is your emotions, intellect, memory, imagination and will, receive the cleansing by the Word. As you do that, the fruit of integrity gets inbuilt and works through your character and attitude.
Do your best to carry out the following spiritual exercises daily;
- I put on the Fruit of the Spirit … which is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23 KJV. I cultivate the fruit to strengthen me against the works of the flesh.
- I imbibe the fruit of Integrity which is accountability, honesty, incorruptibility, truthfulness, keeping promises, justice & fairness, non-partisan, trustworthiness, impeccable character, positive role model, selflessness …Against such there is no law” I receive the Spirit of Integrity …to energize my human spirit against every act of corruption.
- I receive the Spirit of a Sound Mind to strengthen my mind against being used as a battleground by satan
- I also receive the Spirit of Power to empower me continuously to raise the bar of personal integrity at all cost
- I exercise the prophetic lifestyle to empower me to key into the agenda of God for Nigeria.
d) Refresh your spirit every two hours by praying in tongues and with understanding.