a) Get intimate with the Holy Spirit to function effectively. Take some time today to read the following book: The Spirit within and the Spirit upon. If you don’t finish today spend further time in the next few days.
b) Carry out 15-minute spiritual exercises twice as detailed in activity b below ??.
15 MINUTE SPIRITUAL EXERCISE PACKAGE.
- Expressions of love to God x10 (through songs, psalms, personal words and songs in tongues)
- Take spiritual vitamins: make declaration that works of the flesh be subdued in your life (Gal 5:19-21);
I subdue the works of the flesh which are: adultery, fornication, including all forms of sexual immorality, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, envy, anger, outbursts of wrath, malice, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, murders, drunkenness, revelries, filthy communication and the like; I crucify the flesh with it’s lusts, passions, affections and desires.
I have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Christ; I cause the 9 fold fruit of the spirit to mature, multiply and find expression in my life. This is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. (Gal 5:22-24).
- God has delivered me from the power of darkness and has translated me into the kingdom of His dear son (Col. 1:13); I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus and my sins are forgiven (Col. 1:14); Hallelujah, I am the righteousness of God in Christ and I am a partaker of His divine nature (2 Pet. 1:4). Because Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, I am free from sin, sickness and poverty. (Galatians 3: 13)
4) I was dead in trespasses and sins; walking according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, but God has raised me up and made me to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward me through Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:1-2, 6-7
- I receive the manifestations of the Spirit in my life and I covet the vocal inspiration gifts as well as revelation and power gifts and I manifest them in the name of the Lord
Jesus (I Cor. 12:31).
- Reflect on 1 to 4, communicate with the Lord listen to Him speak to you.
GOD IS SPEAKING, ARE YOU LISTENING?
c) Pray 2 hours in the Spirit
d) Refresh your spirit every 2 hours.
e) Get intimate with Holy Spirit…His Ministry to you. Q&A
f) Exercise the Vocal Gifts of the Spirit. Write down the outcome.
g) Worship for 30 minutes in the night.
This Post Has 2 Comments
How about exercising the vocal gift of prophecy in tongues
That will not be prophesying. The one exercising the gift of prophecy speaks in audible and understandable language. The one who speaks in tongues cannot benefit his hearer because his hearer will not understand him. He only edifies himself unless there is provision of interpretation which will make him benefit others. Check out 1 Corinthians 14:2-4.